More than century, the taste of tradition!
Its historical course in the industry begins in 1901, with the first dairy production unit in Satão, in the central region of Portugal.
On January 30, 1906, in Lisbon, it was officially founded as Martins & Rebello, Lda. That same year, it moved its facilities to Pinheiro Manso, in Vale de Cambra, northern region of Portugal.
The company was growing because of the African market and the diversity of the products produced, and in the 1950s and 1960s it became the largest dairy company in the country, with 12 production units (including Azores), more than 700 workers and a distribution fleet with more than 400 vehicles.